Tractor Subsidy Scheme for Farmers in India
The Indian Government has introduced a new subsidy scheme for the farmers of the country. Under the new scheme the state government will promote mechanization within the agricultural sector. Making use of the new scheme farmers can avail financial assistance in the form of subsidy amount. This amount can be used by them to purchase Tractor and other farm equipments.
- The new scheme has been implemented by the central government and will be regulated by the Ministry of Agriculture.
- The scheme is a part of the Macro-Management scheme that has been announced for implementation nation wide.
- The central government has not yet stated the exact date of implementation of the new scheme nation wide.
- The main aim of the new scheme is to help mechanize the agricultural sector for the farmers of the country by offering them with subsidy.
- Farmers can purchase tractors using the subsidy amount along with purchase other farm equipments like Power tiller, till seed drill machine, bed planter
- The farmers can also use the amount to purchase other far equipments including sugarcane planter cutter, groundnut digger tool, potato digger and planter tools, straw reaper tools, roatavator, dryer, power weeder tool, mobile type fruit harvester, grader cum cleaner tool etc.
- Under the scheme the government will provide with a 25 percent subsidy amount that can be used for purchasing tractor up to 35 HP PTO.
- A complete list of the approved tractor under the scheme will be provided by the government to the farmers.
- In order to take the benefit under this scheme the candidate should be a farmer within the country. He should own his farm land for agricultural purpose.
- The farmer will only be able to make use of the subsidy scheme to purchase tractor (35 Horse Power) that is approved by the government.
- The benefit can be taken by all individual farmers within the country with a facility to medium and small farmers for purchasing 35 HP tractor.
Benefits under the scheme
- One main benefit under this scheme is that the farmers will be able to take full benefit of the subsidy offered equivalent to 25 percent on the overall cost of Rs 30,000 for 35 HP tractor.
- They will be able to purchase tractors at an affordable price using the benefit of the scheme.
- Farmers can make use of the subsidy amount for investing in farm equipments that are automated.
- Each farmer who wants to take the benefit under this scheme will have to provide with a copy of their valid Aadhar card.
- The farmer will also have to provide with a copy of their application form for the subsidy application by the authorized office.
- The farmers are also expected to submit a copy and details of their current bank account details at the time of application.
- In order to get registered under the scheme, the farmer has to visit the local agricultural department within their state limits. They can collect all details related to registration under the scheme from the department.
- Applicants also can contact the local gram panchayat or Zilla parishad office for getting the application forms.