Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Registration Form
In last two years, the Modi government has launched a number of schemes to support the backward classes and farmers in the country. The Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is one such scheme that was started for the farmers who are the backbones of the nation. The scheme is all about providing financial help and insurance coverage to the farmers for betterment of the harvest. The main reason for having such bima yojana (insurance scheme) is to support the farmers in case of damage of crops due to any natural calamities like rain or drought. Farmers, who are large or marginal or any other, can register online under the scheme to avail the facility.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana – Online registration form
Farmers can easily register their names under the scheme through online registration form. The form is available in the crop insurance official website. One just needs to click on the link where he can find the registration form
Here read about Documents Required For Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana for registration under the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana – registration process
- Once you find the form, you can fill it up by putting basic details about you. Basic details such as Name, contact, father’s name, age, Aadhaar number, ID proof, type and nature of farmers, address, state and so many other things.
- After entering the details, the next important thing is details about banks and crops. One must have entered the details of his bank account, whether he is a loanee or non-loanee, the type of crops he is harvesting and such.
- After completing the form fill up one must click on the “Save” button to continue the process.
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana – Submitting the form
- After saving all the details that a farmer has provided, he has to submit the form. Before submitting the form it is recommended to verify all the details whether they are correctly entered or not.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana – Android app
After registering under the scheme, one can download the android app of the PMFBY in his phone to know more about the scheme and how to proceed further. Farmers can also track and know about their crop insurance in detail through the app.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana – modify application form
Farmers can modify their application form at any time after registration. After clicking on the link http://www.agri-insurance.gov.in/Farmer_Details.aspx , one can choose the option “Modify Application”. The page you will be directed to will show you how to modify your submitted application form.
- Click on the link http://www.agri-insurance.gov.in/Farmer_Details.aspx
- Select the option “Modify Application” from the list
- Enter your application form number
- Enter your mobile number
- Search for your application form
- Once the application form will appear, edit or modify the information you have.
- Save and submit the form.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana – Print Application
A farmer can also print the application form he has submitted for further reference. The print option is available in the same link mentioned above. To print your application form, enter the application number and registered mobile number and load your application.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana – online registration
|Details||Name, Address, Contact, Crop details, Land details, Bank A/c details|
|Modification||Application number and mobile number|
|Application number and mobile number|
Other Articles :