Fasal Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana Uttar Pradesh
With an aim to help resolve queries and problems for farmers in the state, the government has announced the launch of Kisan Rin Mochan Scheme. Under the scheme it is certain that the state government of Uttar Pradesh aims at regulating and waving off Kisan Rin amount Under Both the Yojanas.
Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana Launch
The new scheme to benefit states farmers under Krishi Rin Mafi Scheme was launched officially by the CM Mr. Yogi. On July 9th 2017.It is also certain that the new scheme shall be regulated and monitored by the state government.
Eligibility Rules under the scheme
- As the scheme has been launched by the state government to offer benefit within the state so it is certain that any farmer who wants to take full benefit of this scheme on registration must be a citizen of the state by birth.
- The scheme will be offering benefits to the farmer only if the farmer owns a piece of his farm land ( below 2 Hectares) within the states jurisdiction. In case any of these two criteria are not met then it is certain that no benefit shall be offered under the scheme to the farmer.
- Any farmer who has also applied for loan amount effective from 31st March 2017 will not be able to apply.
Key Features under the scheme
- Under the scheme it is certain that the loan waiver amount will be provided to the eligible farmers latest by 10 August 2017.
- The state government will set up different camps and control rooms at Tehsil level to offer convenience to each farmer to take the benefit.
- The state government has also announced that to offer farmers with quick response, it shall be providing them with toll free helpline number.
Document required for getting registered under the scheme
It is certain that if any farmer in the state wants to get registered under this scheme for benefit, then he may have to provide with following documentations.
- It is certain that at the time of registration process the beneficiary farmer is expected to submit with all possible document that are related to the farmer.
- Farmer may have to provide with a copy of their Aadhar Card at the time of registration as the process of verification.
- Farmer who wants to apply for loan amount wave off will also have to provide with a copy of their farm land documents. In case the documents are not available in original they may have to furnish a copy of it.
- The loan amount will be offered to the farmer directly in their bank account so it is certain that they also have to provide with their bank account details.
Importance of Aadhar Card for the scheme
- The state government has also stated that to get full benefit of the farmer it is important that the farmer should have a valid Aadhar Card.
- In case any farmer does not still have his Aadhar card then the state government will help set up various centers around the state.
- The numbers of various Aadhar card centers can be obtained by the farmers by logging on to the official website.
- As already stated by the CM and state government it is certain that farmers who will be holding valid Aadhar Card will be able to get registered via the online portal for wave off scheme.
- Aadhar card will be used for verifying the bank account of the farmer where they shall be credited with the wave off amount by 10th August 2017.
How to register for the scheme
- Farmers who are interested to get registered for the scheme may first of all have to log on to the official website provided.
- The moment you are on the home page you have to click for “new registration” option.
- You shall be provided with a link on the home page and you just have to click the link to get redirected towards the web page.
- A simple registration form shall open up on a separate web page. Before you get started with filling in all fields available it is important that you spend some time and go through the details required.
- When providing with your details it is best to cross check the details twice before submitting the form.
- When all details have been provided you can simple click the submit option.
Official website and toll free number
- To get the benefit of the scheme farmers have to log on to the official website upkisankarijrahat.upsdc.gov.in .The state government has set up a toll free number 9235209436 and 9412626279 from any where within the state.
According to the statements made by the state government in the cabinet meeting, the government has planned to wave off the loan amount for any farmer that is below Rs 1 lakh.