e–NAM App for Farmers
The Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Shri Radha Mohan Singh has recently launched the e-NAM app in the New Delhi. At the launch he share about the successful completion of the new app that will be be helpful for all.
Moreover, According to the Shri Radha Mohan Singh the pilot phase in have been addresses . This new platform will connect 250 markets across 10 states that includes amjor states of the India. Moreover the union minister announced that that the detailed reports for the integration of 399 mandies with the new e-NAM are received and hat is too from 14 states and all of the reports are approved.
What Shri Singh said?
- Shri Singh added that the active involvement of all the needful stakeholders in the specific mandi and the marketing board officials. According to him, the launch of the new program- e-NAM is a big success and will serve great outcomes in the future.
- Minister is completely sure that the new program will contribute positively towards the increment of a farmer’s income. Moreover, Agricultural minister also said that the , 1, 53,992.7 MT of production worth Rs. 421 crore has been managed on e-NAM platform and 1,60,229 Farmers, 46,688 Traders, and 25,970 Commission Agents are already registered on the e-NAM platform.
- Union Minister said that nice parameters for sixty-nine agricultural and horticultural commodities, including cereals, Pulses, Oilseeds, Spices, culmination, and veggies have been notified for buying and selling on the e-NAM platform. States had been asked to set up the pleasant assaying centers to make a sure first-class assessment of the farmer’s production in an expert way.
Provisions of Online Charge
As per Shri Singh, states are requested to inspire direct transfer of income proceeds to the farmer’s financial account. A complete wide variety of 585 markets to be included in the first segment with e-NAM via March 2018, out of which 400 markets could be included through March 2017.
- Agriculture Minister stated that the troubles in hardware and software all through the implementation of the mission were resolved and a new edition of software has been released whereby trading goes on in a stable way.
- He informed that the newer versions of software program will be launched in destiny as in step with real requirements.
Shri Radha Mohan Singh informed that the fame of APMC Act reforms regarding e-NAM, finished by using numerous States as below:
|17 States and 1 UT have absolutely / partly changed their APMC Acts. They are the popular states of India. There are a lot of things that you will get under the same.||The Agriculture Minister stated that e-NAM will bring about more income to farmers, availability of change at the lesser price to the buyers and improvement of permanent mandis.
|A person can easily avail its benefits||It’ll enable the farmers to have access to the national marketaving the huge preference.|
According to the prime Minister Of India Shri Narendra Modi, this is basically a turning point for the agriculture community. According to him, the agriculture sector has to be looked at holistically. From the same there are a lot of benefits that you can get.