Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana (CSSSY) 2017 karz mafi Maharashtra (कर्ज माफी योजना 2017 महाराष्ट्र)
This is a farmer’s loan waiver scheme. This means that under this scheme, the Maharashtra government shall provide loan waiver to the farmers of the state. To do this, the state government is inviting applications of the state farmers. So, the farmers can go online to register for the scheme.
Key features of the scheme
- Cash returns: All the agricultural workers who have been up to date with their monthly installment payments and interest returns shall get 25% of the total credit amount as cash back.
- Number of farmers that will get benefitted: This scheme is going to help, around 89 lakh farmers (who fulfill all the eligibility criteria) around the state. This is apart from the 40 lakh agriculturalists who shall receive the benefit.
- Loan waiver up to Rs. 1.5 lakhs: The state government will give the farmers and the agriculturalists a loan waiver of up to Rs. 1.5 lakhs. This will be given to all farmers irrespective of the loan amount they have taken.
- The MLAs’ contribution: All the MLAs of the state have decided to contribute their one month’s salary to this scheme. This is to recover some, if any, part of the dent that this scheme will cost on the pockets of the state government.
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
- Maharashtra Residence proof: You will have to be a resident of Maharashtra to be eligible for this scheme. This scheme is funded by the state government and is strictly for the farmers of the state only.
- Farmers must have paid installments regularly: There is another strict rule for this scheme – you must have paid your installments timely. Those farmers, who also do not have any history of default, will get the benefits of this scheme.
- Small to medium holding: This is only for those farmers whose holding size is small to medium. This means that if you have a farmland whose size is more than 5 acres, then you cannot take part in this scheme. Your farm land will have to be less than 5 acres for you to be eligible.
How to apply Online
- Getting the form: First of all go to this page https://aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in/en/. Here you will see an application form is present in PDF format. You will have to download this form and take a print out. But you can also fill out the form online which is mentioned in the steps below.
- Register: Simply click on the “Register” button which is present on the home page (the link mentioned above will land you there). On the home page you will have to click on the link which will redirect you towards the form.
- Enter Details: On the next page you will have to enter your Aadhar card details. Please note that it is mandatory to have Aadhar card to apply for this scheme as without the Aadhar card, you will not be able to register and continue further.
- OTP generation: Once you have entered all the details on the previous page, you will be taken to the next step that is generation of OTP. You will get an OTP on your mobile number, which you have to enter on the website.
- Form fill up: After the OTP is entered correctly, you will again be redirected to a new page. On this new page, you have to enter contact details, age, bank account details, land area, loan repayment details and more such information.
- Complete and submit: make sure you have entered all field correctly. After you have done so, submit and complete the registration. Your application is thus complete and submitted online.
After the last point, you should get an application ID. Note this number down as it will be necessary for future reference. This ID will also help you track the status of the form (whether it was accepted or rejected) in future.
How to Apply Offline
- Visit nearest CSC: You will have to visit your nearest Common Service Center (CSC) from where you will get the form for the same. You can also get the form from the agricultural department office near you.
- Fill out details: Enter all the details that are mentioned above in the form you obtained. The same details that were asked online will be asked offline.
- Attach documents: After filling the form out, you will have to attach a copy of the documents that show your eligibility for the scheme. So you may have to attach a copy of your ID proof, land paper, Aadhar card, loan papers and so on.
- Submission at CSC: Similarly, you will have to submit the same at the CSC. They will generate a code – which you have to keep safely for your future reference.
How to get the list of CSCs
Simply visit http://www.csmssy.in/ to get the entire list of CSCs. Here all the CSCs are given block wise, along with their contact numbers. You can type CTRL+F followed by your district’s name to search here.
Toll free number – 1800 102 5311
Official website – https://aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in/en/
Start date: 31st October 2017