CCE Agri App Download Installation Uses
The government has developed a new application for smart phone technology that will help in keeping crop cutting experiments (CCE) record in the digital format.The new app is developed with an aim to help collect details and data of different stages of crops, crop loss and their areas of cultivation. The app is believed to help replace the manual system of form filling used earlier by the officials for collecting the data.The newly developed app works on the GPS system and makes use of the camera captured images for maintaining accuracy and transparency of data collected.
Aim of the government with the launch of the new app
It is certain that with the launch of the new CCE agri app the government aims at the following:-
- The new app will help government improve the quality of the data collected via different formats including Photographing, time stamping and geo tagging features.
- The new app will also help the government to access the collected data via improved web portal interface.
- The app will also make it possible for the government to transfer any data immediately to the web portal such that the data can also be available for all stakeholders within the real time.
- Apart from this the new app will also reduce chances of delayed claims and settlements.
The official website for downloading the new CCE agri app is http://agri-insurance.gov.in/CCEAppVersions.aspx. You just need to log on to this official website and click the download option to install the app.
Key Features and Benefits of CCE agri App
With the new app it is certain that the government aims at linking PMFBY to CCE app. Apart from this some important key features and benefits of the app are stated below.
- The new app is believed to help government improve the time for receiving and collecting the data at their end. This means that the government will be able to collect all possible data starting from crop harvesting onwards to calculation and estimating the insurance loss.
- One of the biggest gains that the government would get after implementing this app is the improved quality of the data collected.
- The app offers with geo tagging features that would ensure that the government officials would very often visit the fields for this process.
- With the use of the advanced photo mitigating technology it is certain that the government also aims at reducing the risk of data manipulation.
- The new app works on the improved GPS technology so it is certain that features like data transfer can literally speed up offering with better data analysis and consolidation.
- With the launch of the new app it is certain that the government will be spending les time for data collation and settlements of all other claims with farmers.
- With this it is certain that all fake claims made by anyone will be easily sorted out from the ones that are genuine.
- This will also help the government in eliminating the risk of duplicating the collected data from the source with an aim to maintain transparency level amongst the stakeholders.
Version of CCE agri App
The new app is available in the following versions:-
- CCE Agri App version 1.2.1
- CCE Agri App Version 1.2
- CCE Agri App Version 1.1.2
- CCE Agri App Version 1.1.1
How to download and Register Under CCE agri App
- You can download the app version from the official website. You just need to log on to the website and select the version of app you want to download and use. The process of registration only takes a few minutes and the app will be installed.
- To get registered you may have to provide your preferred registration level. The selection can be made from options available in the drop box.
- You have to provide with your valid name for registration. Apart from this you may also have to provide with your valid mobile number and email id.
- To use the app it is important that you have to set up your personal password and then confirmation of the password.
- Once approved you may have to select your state. The process of registration only takes a few minutes.
- You also have to keep in mind that only one user for each state will in fact be authorized by the government at the central level.
- At the state level users from different districts and blocks will be approved by the government.
- Once approved the state or district level users will be responsible for approving Block level users while the state level user will approve the user at district level.
- The central level user will be responsible for approving the state level user.
How to use CCE agri App online and offline
- As rural areas do not have good internet connection so it is certain that the app has been developed to perform well in both online and offline modes.
- Using the app it is possible for officials to collect the required data even without the connection of the internet.
- The fact is that you just need to stay connected to the internet when you have to download the app. Apart from this internet connection is also required for completing the process of registration.
- Once the process of registration and installation has been completed you can collect and enter all CCE data without the app being connected to the internet.
- In case you need to transfer all collected data then it is certain that you can perform this task once your app is connected to the internet connection.
- The data collected only needs to be saved on the remote server via internet connection. This is important if the collected data needs to be used later on for verification.