Booking Process of JioPhone from 24th August Online
Reliance Telecom Industries have announced the launch of its new mobile phone “Reliance JIO”, which is also expected to be a low cost mobile phone. The new Jio phone is expected to add smiles to faces of over millions of users country wide who are looking around for cheap mobile services.
- Launch Date : According to the sources from Reliance Telecom it is certain that the industry giant expects to launch the new Jio phone from 15th August 2017.
- During this period it is certain that the phone will be available for trail run basis for selected customers.
- Booking Date : Other users who want to make use of this service will be able to place their bookings with Reliance from 24th August 2017 onwards.
- Expected Delivery Date : Customers who place their orders from 24th August will be able to purchase the handset from the month of September onwards. The distribution will be done on first come first serve basis.
Jio Phone Features And Specification
- It is certain that Reliance is offering users with the convenience where they can access all smart phone features on the mobile phone.
- All streaming services including Jio Cinema, Jio videos and Jio music can be accessed by users on their prepaid plan purchased.
- The handset is also designed to support all entertainment apps for users including FaceBook.
Voice Command services
- Reliance Jio handset is a smart phone and so users will be able to enable voice command features. As the phone support 22 languages spoken across the country so it is certain that you can control your phone using voice command in any language.
- You can speak to your phone to direct it to place your calls, send messages and even search web.
- The new Jio Handset also offers users with NFC support feature. This means that users can make use of UPI to make their payments through their bank accounts.
- Apart from this the users will also be able to make use of OPS system to make payments instead of using their Debit or Credit cards.
- The company has ensured that this feature will be enabled for all its users with an inbuilt Panic button, in case of need.
- Making use of Jio apps it is certain that users will be able to watch contents from Jio Cinema, Jio TV and from CRT TVs.
- You shall be provided with a connection cable that will enable users to connect their handset to the TV.
- The Telecom industry is providing users with a special JIO pack for Rs 309 in case they want to enable this feature on their handset.
Just like any other smart phone Jio phone also offers with salient specs including 2.4 inch screen, alphanumeric key pad, rear camera, BlueTooth, 4G VoLTE, FM Radio and NFC.
Jio Phone Registration / Booking Process By MyJio App
- In you are interested in purchasing Jio Phone then you may have to place your order for the phone using the MyJio App from your phone.
- In case you are not using Jio services presently and are not able to access this app then you can also place your booking by visiting nearby Jio retailer.
- You have to fill simple registration form and provide with your valid details. You shall receive your handset by September 2017.
Jio Phone Registration / Booking Process Online
Here you can go for booking Free JioPhone
Jio Phone Plan and Security Deposits
- When placing your booking you have to make a deposit of RS 1500 as security amount which can be refunded after three years in your account.
- You can also get enrolled for Prepaid and Post paid plans starting from as low as Rs 19 for one day to over Rs 9999 for one year subscription.
- For post paid customers Jio is offering with plan starting from Rs 309 to Rs 999 for two month subscription.
- Under any plan it is certain that you can voice call services for unlimited period.
- Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- Minimum Support Price (MSP) & Bonus For Kharif Crops In Year 2017-18